Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Headshots




Although I love photographing hot rods and all things related, I'm finally making a push to photograph things with a pulse. For sometime now I've had the itch to do interesting portraiture/headshot work. Thankfully my wife Brenda B. is looking to add to her portfolio, so I'll be helping her document some of her chicest haircuts, styles and colors. Annabel was my first subject in what will hopefully be a life long series. My main objective was to capture the amazing angles and colors of Annabel's hair created by Brenda B.


If you or anyone you know is looking for headshots, portraits or product photography, give them my info. My pricing is fair but my quality is even better.

If you're looking for an amazing haircut, color or style contact Brenda B.

No comments: