Friday, September 30, 2011

Piston Driven Mfg. - Hurst


Is it just me or does it seem like we live in a generic world? Everything is so disposable, some how I doubt Ikea furniture will be sitting on the showroom floors of antique/vintage shops. Its for this reason I'm glad I have a chance to work with companies like Piston Driven Mfg. PDM is helping preserve the legacy of names like Bates Leathers, Car Craft Magazine, Ghostracks USA and most recently Hurst Shifters. If you don't know who Hurst is or what they do, then you've never experienced the joy of sitting behind the wheel of a steel machine with raw power. Don't take my word for it though, just check out the Piston Driven Mfg site and get some knowledge. Myself and the team at PDM worked hard to bring back some of Hurst's coolest designs and a few newly developed designs. Best of all, these kick ass designs are discharge printed on tees treated for that broken in feel. Enjoy!

Piston Driven Mfg
.

No comments: