Friday, February 6, 2009

Latest adventure



Recently I laid my fears aside, I was fortunate to be invited to a cool little photo shoot with a real model. By "real model", I mean she wasn't just pretty, she actually knew how to be pretty in front of the camera. If you're a photographer looking for a legit model, I would recommend
Kimmie . I don't think I have to state the fact she's pretty (and fit), that would just be obvious. More importantly, even though I just met her, Kimmie rocks. Her attitude was easy going and with the occasional (funny) smart ass remark she kept me on my toes. Something else that made shooting Kimmie easy was she was ready to go as soon as the camera was on her. Did I mention she was on time? Hands down, Kimmie has made it just a little easier for me to get past this model and GWC fear. I can only hope they're all like that, but that's just wishful thinking.

At the moment I can't really say who or what it was for but as soon as the magazine hit's the stands I'll post up the details and pix. Until then here's a sneak peak, by the way this probably wont make the magazine, so enjoy it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm sure that this is just another step to being recognized as a professional and not the GWC. So, keep your chin up and keep your finger on the shutter button.